Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jesus Sets You Free

9978007-20470826



                            Lord Jesus, I come to You as a sinner in need of Your
                            forgiveness and mercy. Lord, please forgive me all my
                            sins and grant me the graces to turn completely away from them.
                            Lord, You have come to set the captives free.
                            What ever it is that has held me captive and unable to
                            surrender fully to You (name it here, if you know it),
                            I ask You now to set me free of it. 

                            I thank You, Jesus, for setting me free to follow You
                            wholeheartedly and to truly be able to make You the Lord
                            and Savior of my life from this day forward. Come into my heart, 
                            Lord Jesus, and rule over it completely. 
                            I consecrate myself totally to You. 

                           Baptize me now with Your Holy Spirit, my Advocate and Teacher, 
                           to purify and to empower me, and bring me into 
                           a deeper relationship with You and Our Father. 

                                             Thank You, Jesus!  Amen!

No comments: